Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Remote Control Mind Trick and other funny stuff

Page: 1 of 1
 LeopoldBloom
09-15-2003, 4:52 PM
I was just meddlin' around with some cheats, when I set my force levels for all powers to 5... and funny things happened afterwards!
For instance, I was suddenly able to remote ANY character in the Demo (including cultists & reborns) via mind trick, and also from quite a distance away. That's a whole lotta fun, I can tell ya! Like, when you encounter two opponents, remote one, kill the other and then jump right into an abyss with the first...
Also I noticed, that, when I broke a saber lock (while using two sabers), Jaden just threw one of the Sabers in a wide circle through the opponent's back, which looked pretty cool, particularly as it killed another enemy 'on the fly'...
Question is, if there are only three regular levels for any force power, why would Raven implement these cool features in higher (and regularly non-existant) force levels?
Or am I just gettin something wrong?
 Thazac
09-15-2003, 4:55 PM
Well, though nothing new it's always funny to see people "discovering" for them new stuff... They seem to get so excited... Well, I do at least :D
 Kurgan
09-15-2003, 5:01 PM
Bask in the glow....

For more fun check out:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110593)
Page: 1 of 1