Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Grim Fandango Novel?

Page: 1 of 1
 Arik
09-11-2003, 4:34 PM
I remember there was a Grim Fandango novel released a while ago, thought I can't find it anywhere now..

Does anyone know where I can download it from, or can anyone send it to me..?
 Sallim
09-12-2003, 1:59 AM
Maybe I can send it you..

Give me some hours...Have to build up my pc first ...maybe so at 16 pm( time in germany)

Do you want?

Arthur
 GendoTheGreat
09-12-2003, 4:20 PM
An email address would be helpful.
 Sallim
09-12-2003, 10:07 PM
Whoa gtendo the master..!
Nice to meet you agaian in one thead ;)

Do you know abopt the eva real movie tehy wanna make..?

Youre are Eva Fan or do i missunderstood somethin ( again ;) ?

So Arik..is tehre anybody home?=)
 Arik
09-13-2003, 2:48 AM
My email address is arika@hotmail.co.il
It doesn't have much space in there, so I'd rather get it throgh MSN with the same address..

Metallus
09-13-2003, 4:41 AM
Hey everyone. The GFN still hosts the GF Novel (written by Charles Frederick AKA MeddlingMonk), we just haven't gotten around to putting up the links to it or an information page yet. Because we suck. Anyway, check out the stuff here:

Windows DOC Format:
http://www.grimfandango.net/downloads/novel/GFnovel.zip)

Rich Text Format:
http://www.grimfandango.net/downloads/novel/GFnovelRTF.zip)
 Sallim
09-13-2003, 6:25 AM
Ok ..so its okay now ^_^
 Dawidos
09-13-2003, 8:35 AM
Wow, wonderfull novel. Does anybody know author ? I have a big problem. I want to translate this novel for Polish, but I need author permission. I must contact with him.
 GendoTheGreat
09-13-2003, 8:46 AM
Originally posted by Sallim
Whoa gtendo the master..!
Nice to meet you agaian in one thead ;)

Do you know abopt the eva real movie tehy wanna make..?

Youre are Eva Fan or do i missunderstood somethin ( again ;) ?

Big big BIG time Eva fan, in the day. And yes, I have heard about the movie. Should be interesting, if nothing else.
 Sallim
09-13-2003, 11:32 AM
In the doc is written down -> "Grim Fandango
A novelization by Charles Frederick (MeddlingMonk)"

And I think 8 of 12 could help you with contact him, but aim not sure.

2 Gendo
A real movie from the eva universe! I cant imagine rei ...and Shinji...oh man...this will be hard to do.

Hope they dont make to much mistakes °.o
What do you think about the add on of Eva 1

Birth and Rebirth ( think that were the names for the two newer episodes )

Kinda confusing, hmm?

see ya then..Arthur ;)
 Metallus
09-13-2003, 9:52 PM
Well, MeddlingMonk is a regular poster in the GF community, so he might pop in to enlighten us at any moment. I haven't seen him around in a couple months though. Mostly because I've been away most of the time.
 GendoTheGreat
09-13-2003, 11:07 PM
 Arik
09-15-2003, 12:42 PM
Great!
thanks a lot :)
 MeddlingMonk
09-16-2003, 2:52 AM
Originally posted by Metallus
Well, MeddlingMonk is a regular poster in the GF community, so he might pop in to enlighten us at any moment. I haven't seen him around in a couple months though. Mostly because I've been away most of the time.

Semi-regular. :( There just aren't enough hours in the day and work has been a bitch. Not actually bad, just draining.

we just haven't gotten around to putting up the links to it or an information page yet. Because we suck.

:rolleyes:

Dont forget Dead Vows (http://home.alltel.net/cf14312/).

I want to translate this novel for Polish

Knock yourself out. (That means go ahead. ;) ) Who am I to stand in the way of a true massochist? Just remember: credit where credit is due...and that means not just me but LEC and Tim Shaffer. And I want a copy when you're done.
 Metallus
09-16-2003, 3:21 AM
Hey 'monk, I'll be sure to get all your stuff up within a week on the GFN. Are you on any IM platforms these days? Nice to see you again!

PS: It's Schafer. :)
 Dawidos
09-16-2003, 1:00 PM
Thanks everybody : Sallim and Mettalus for information and MeddlingMonk for agreement.

Originally posted by MeddlingMonk

Knock yourself out. (That means go ahead. ;) ) Who am I to stand in the way of a true massochist? Just remember: credit where credit is due...and that means not just me but LEC and Tim Shaffer. And I want a copy when you're done.

Thank you very much. Massochist ? No, it is enjoyment :). I am going to translate this novel with my friend, who has BFC (British First Certification) and his mother is a english teacher. Of course, I will send you the copy, but I need your email adress.

Greetings
 MeddlingMonk
09-17-2003, 3:14 AM
Originally posted by Metallus
Are you on any IM platforms these days?

No. Somethings I think I should. I think 8 of 12 would like that better than email. Frankly, it's a wonder I'm not still using cuneiform. (Anyone who needs that explained should be smacked.)

Nice to see you again!

Again? :angel:

PS: It's Schafer. :)

The man should save everyone a lot of bother and just change his name to 'Smith'.
Page: 1 of 1