Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Vote on pasta

Page: 1 of 1
 Zoom Rabbit
09-08-2003, 6:57 AM
Everyone likes pasta. If you don't, there's probably something wrong with you. Maybe you're a hippy. Maybe you listen to the Osmonds. I really don't care. :dozey:

For those of us who do like pasta, though, here is an utterly useless poll to help us decide which kind of pasta we would make if the LAME forum had a kitchen.

And if anyone trusted us with knives. :max: *(Looks at Ray.)* Or matches.

Viva Italia!
 Ray Jones
09-08-2003, 7:44 AM
of course i like pasta .. just like the monkeys living in north america!!

my favourites are spagetti!! not even the italian could get me away from that.. :dozey:

i once was in italia with my parents.. we went to that restaurant .. of course the menu was written in italian.. i ordered spagetti with something nice sounding. it turned out to be a sausage of black olives .. eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

it smelled like barf and its color was deep purple..

and my mum didnt allowed me to order another meal. i shall eat this she said. why i didnt ordered something else she said. i just said.. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU MUM?? I AM NOT GONNA EAT THIS STINKY ####, AND IF I KNEW THIS WOULD BE A PURPLE MUD OF BARF I WOULDNT HAVE ORDERED THIS.. :mad:
but there was no way to get a tasty meal.. i didnt talk to my mom for three days .. :rolleyes:

first decision i made out of that happening: CHOCOLATE is my steady attendant if i go on a journey.
second: DONT rely to your parents in any food concerns ..
third: no olives for ray jones anymore.

:)
 Sivy
09-08-2003, 7:58 AM
Spaghetti-o's, or as we call them in the UK, Spaghetti hoops

i like them, i like them alot :D
 Reclaimer
09-08-2003, 1:15 PM
Spaghetti.

I'm Iltalian. :)
 SyntheticGerbil
09-08-2003, 9:08 PM
I uh... fixed your poll. All traffic should now be directed towards that option.
 Zoom Rabbit
09-09-2003, 2:50 AM
I voted for Yoda-shaped macaroni from the future.

Don't bother looking for it. :dozey: It only shows up on my browser...
 Ray Jones
09-09-2003, 7:34 PM
Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil
I uh... fixed your poll. All traffic should now be directed towards that option. there are MULTIPLE options in that poll???

i already wondered because the were ten choices saying "click here if you want matches"

:)
 Zoom Rabbit
09-10-2003, 12:28 AM
Want to play with matches? Here's the ultimate in match play...if you can handle it! Well, can ya? Hah?

How to make yourself a living match:

1. Mix up an amalgam of ground glass, monoammonium phosphate, flour, diatomaceous earth, starch, sulphur, titanium dioxide, phosphorous sesquisulfide, silica sand, clay, glue and zinc oxide.

2. Tie a bandanna over your head, and while the amalgam is still wet, smear heavily over the bandanna. Allow to dry.

3. Climb to the roof of a tall building, and jump over the side. On your way down, strike your match head against the passing wall so it catches fire.

4. Have someone videotape this, and do it where many people can see you do it. You'll be on the news!

:dozey: Hee.
 Ray Jones
09-11-2003, 9:31 PM
:dozey:

Soon originally posted by shady4 2 the little girl
how cute, now he's holding a grudge
 sheaday6
09-11-2003, 10:17 PM
how cute, now he's holding a grudge
 Skinkie
09-12-2003, 1:15 AM
Kill him
 Ray Jones
09-12-2003, 5:36 AM
listen girl.. .. if you cant take it then dont start it.. :mad:
 Zoom Rabbit
09-12-2003, 10:36 AM
Better listen to him (http://www.wildsamoan.com/pic-lib/Molsonn2.jpg)...Ray) never draws iron (http://www.lyrics.com/i/iron.maiden/iron.maiden.jpg) unless he's in a position to return fire.

:D
 Ray Jones
09-12-2003, 10:46 AM
Page: 1 of 1