Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rayjones

Page: 1 of 1
 SyntheticGerbil
09-07-2003, 10:14 PM
 Zoom Rabbit
09-07-2003, 11:56 PM
Not having seen the post in question, I cannot comment.

I'm pretty sure he didn't send the pop-up to clog your computer, though. Have you tried showing the computer your shotgun?
 SyntheticGerbil
09-08-2003, 12:54 AM
 Zoom Rabbit
09-08-2003, 2:48 AM
Aw, he's just twitchy. He probably hit the button accidentally ten times...

:D
 Ray Jones
09-08-2003, 6:26 AM
hey .. it wasnt ME.. it was your freaking server... i wanted to post this a it just dont reacted... a as i looked for the messi (i was not the first time this happens and i WANTED TO AVOID TO DOUBLE A MESSI) it wasnt there .. so i retried.. then after several tries i said GOT TO BED KID .. and went there ..

so please .. KEEP COOL!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

[edit]

zoom.. my post was ..

yeah we are so nice..

*group hugging*

[edit2]

ps. as if i would post a messi ten times .. like i dont know you would delete it anyway syntheticgerbil .. i am not so stupid as i look sometimes .. :)

[edit3]

it was really posted 10 times ..?? wow..!!!

[edit4]

twitchy?? :D try to post a message whilst .. errrmmm... doing hot stuff with a panty wearing girl.. .. *looks* why? why i post and do hot stuff including panties?? .. i just say..

fetish jones..

;)

*walks off wearing highheels*
 Zoom Rabbit
09-08-2003, 6:52 AM
We see here a clear example of how modern technology gone awry can cause misunderstanding among primates and rodents...

Ray: Yes, we are nice, aren't we? N.I.C.E.

:dozey:
 Ray Jones
09-08-2003, 7:05 AM
nuts, incredible curly and easygoing??

:)
 Zoom Rabbit
09-08-2003, 9:02 AM
Sorry, but the meaning of that acronym is classified.

Suffice it to say we are N.I.C.E., though. :dozey: Areseners and their ilk can PM me if they wish to know its true meaning...
 RoyTordesLegend
09-12-2003, 11:57 AM
Ray Jones and Zoom Rabbit are everything thats nice about the world.....

Ray's like a fine German lager thats get you drunk unless you're driving, in which case it sobers you up immediately....

Zoom is like the Grand Zen Master of Resistence fighting and fen shui!

...they're both my bitches!;)
 SyntheticGerbil
09-12-2003, 5:59 PM
ifh
 Zoom Rabbit
09-12-2003, 8:01 PM
You (http://www.ictuslimited.com/tuxedo.jpg) have our (http://www.jimhancock.com/images/jpeg/friends/idiots.jpg) number, I'm afraid...

:dozey: I question your godhood (http://home.att.net/~s-prasad/hanuman.jpg) theologically speaking, however.
 Ray Jones
09-12-2003, 8:15 PM
i only trust in pasta, master.. basta.
 Ray Jones
06-30-2006, 9:42 AM
I didn't say no such thing never!
Page: 1 of 1