Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ice monster

Page: 1 of 1
 goplayrc
10-21-2000, 2:21 AM
I am on the Shambala Sanctuary level and i do not know how to kill it !!!!
 Vera
10-21-2000, 8:02 AM
try clicking on Search in this web site...search for ice monster...there are lots of posts on this topic...including mine from last december.
Tip: if you want help for level four, use search and type "4 four" and search for any of those words.
 indyfan85
11-18-2000, 5:56 PM
You can't kill the ice monster, just run away from it. If you don't already have this,press f10 and then type in Taklit_marion on this should give you god mode, and the ice monster can't kill you. Just run away from the monster and get Urgon's part, that's the only weapon that can kill the ice monster. Just use Urgon's part a couple of times on the ice monster and he will explode.
 dynasty
11-20-2000, 4:26 PM
I managed to kill the ice monster, without cheating. I used the Urgon's part. If you haven't got this yet you will need to get it. Post another message if you need to know how. Use the Urgon part three times next to the monster. Make sure you use it when it is on full energy so as to prevent damage to yourself.
 dynasty
11-20-2000, 4:27 PM
I managed to kill the ice monster, without cheating. I used the Urgon's part. If you haven't got this yet you will need to get it. Post another message if you need to know how. Use the Urgon part three times next to the monster. Make sure you use it when it is on full energy so as to prevent damage to yourself.
 Alec Trevelian
02-05-2001, 9:09 PM
Whats a F10???
 Hamilton
02-24-2001, 4:14 PM
make sure you have downloaded the "PATCH" for this game.I had this problem but the patch sorted it out,the only problem is you should start the game again.
Page: 1 of 1