Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Join }ds{

Page: 1 of 1
 generalViper
09-28-2001, 9:27 PM
Join the darkside clan we are currently warming up are resources and playing the demo then when the game comes out we will crush all, anyone who wants to join email me at click here (DSStarViper@aol.com) or check out our clan site at click here (http://geocities.com/dbzsuperz/)
If u cannot email me then just say look at my sites join us page and tell me the answers on this forum
 DarkTrooper
09-28-2001, 10:26 PM
i am downloading yepee
 EndSub
09-28-2001, 10:54 PM
hey viper, why am i not on your enemies list? to scared to announce it officially? :deathii:
 DarkTrooper
09-28-2001, 11:38 PM
well here are two reasons u arent on are enemys list

1. you arent even good enough tobe one

2. are enemys list is of clans that are our enemys and u are not a clan
 EndSub
09-29-2001, 9:14 PM
1) how do you know i suck? you have never seen me play.....

2)starting a clan against viper is as easy as saying "hey viper challenged me to a match, want to help destory him?"

:deathii: :deathii:
 DarkTrooper
09-30-2001, 6:01 AM
how do you know i suck? you have never seen me play.....

I know u suck I beat u
 EndSub
09-30-2001, 6:29 AM
I suck?!?! i had triple your units!!!!! just 'cause YOU captured the runes while i was sluging it out with the other players (4 way free for all...) doesnt mean I suck........

*edit....i would also like to point out it was my very first complete game in multiplayer (i had played 1 other, but it only lasted for 2 minutes.....)

*Oh forgot 1 other thing.....you allied with another player when it was supposed to be a free for all........ really showing DSC's might doesent it :rolleyes:
 Darth_Rommel
09-30-2001, 12:10 PM
The other player was probably Admiral Viper...
 DarkTrooper
09-30-2001, 1:00 PM
the mods are gonna get pissed but ohwell why do u people call us DSC
 darthfergie
09-30-2001, 5:15 PM
Originally posted by Darktrooper
the mods are gonna get but ohwell why do u people call us DSC

Dark
Side
Clan

just being informative:)
Page: 1 of 1