Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New JA XBOX preview

Page: 1 of 1
 BuRn99
09-05-2003, 2:33 AM
yeah i know its for the xbox, but they talk to the lead animator and level designer for raven. explains alot of cool stuff they did while working on the game heres a quote, not really a spoiler but ill put it there anyway.....

"One of my favorite game moments is when the player chooses either dark side or light side. This is mainly because of the variety of emotions I was able to portray with the same main character. I hope you enjoy the cinematics in Jedi Academy. I know I do!"
 boinga1
09-05-2003, 2:39 AM
Can you give us a url? Or if it's in a magazine can you scan the pics?
 Anakin1607
09-05-2003, 4:20 AM
After a quick search, I found it. It's a Gamespot preview. It's got three new screens and a quick write up. Why the other guy didn't put where he got it, I have no idea. :rolleyes:
 BuRn99
09-05-2003, 5:24 AM
heh, sorry about that. thought that i had put it in.
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/jediacademy/preview_6074513.html)

3 new screens are in the article as well
 Obi-Wan X
09-05-2003, 5:30 AM
Nice to see the Xbox version is getting Live support. Even though I dont have an xbox, its good to see multiplayer will wing out to the masses.
Page: 1 of 1