Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I know some people have did this......

Page: 1 of 1
 Stealth_Ninja
09-03-2003, 10:57 PM
I know some people have emailed Lucas Arts about GF2. Well, what did they say about it. It was probably one of those damn auto replies right? I'm too lazy to e-mail them now. :toilet1:
 MeddlingMonk
09-07-2003, 2:24 AM
There's no real need for anyone else to participate, is there? :rolleyes:
 Tall Guy
09-17-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Stealth_Ninja
I know some people have emailed Lucas Arts about GF2. Well, what did they say about it. It was probably one of those damn auto replies right? I'm too lazy to e-mail them now. :toilet1: sorry Stealth_Ninja, but if everyone in the world emailed LEC they still wouldnt read em heh
 James Isaac
09-21-2003, 8:49 AM
I e-mailed LucasArts once asking if they were going to make a GF2 in late 1999. And they said:

"We aren't planning on it".

That was written on my site.
 Dawidos
09-21-2003, 2:05 PM
I e-mailed too, but they didn't answer me. Maybe we create petition in this case. What do you think about it ?

:)
 James Isaac
09-21-2003, 2:08 PM
I saw one about a month ago with loads f signatures. But the guy who did it had forgotten about it I think.

I e-mailed him but he didn't reply.

Look: here (http://www.petitiononline.com/Grim2/petition.html). See how many replies it had! Over 1000. But I don't think it will ever be sent :(
 ZaXeriaw
09-21-2003, 2:48 PM
Cool... I'm number 56 who have signed that petition... **** my English was bad! "Become suicide" ?? Whatever...
Page: 1 of 1