Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What are you looking forward to the most?

Page: 1 of 1
 The Cheat
08-31-2003, 9:57 PM
what are you looking forward to the most with the release of dark forces tc

I cant wait to look up and down
 Katarn07
08-31-2003, 10:10 PM
You could look up and down in DF... That was one of the major features of the game: jump, crouch, looking up and down...

I'd say what I wanted most was the graphics. I mean, everything in DF is nausiating. Textures, sprites, weapons... you name it. Nausiating :p
 The Cheat
08-31-2003, 10:17 PM
oh i dont remember dark forces having freeview, its been a while since i have played it
 TK-8252
08-31-2003, 10:30 PM
Aaaawww. I chose the ability to look up and down. I haven't played the game in a while either.
 Katarn07
08-31-2003, 11:20 PM
Yeah, at the time, that was a big deal. Try page up and down, number pad 5 to center ;)

You can't use the mouse. I change my vote. You could use a mouse in the mod. But, auto aim made up for the difficulty in manuvering with arrow keys. If I could use the mouse in the original DF... *drools* Then the graphics :)
 Sam Fisher
09-02-2003, 11:26 AM
I'll have to go with the graphics.
 ewok mercenary
09-02-2003, 2:12 PM
You can use a mouse in DF, the only problem is, you can't use it to look up and down. So I'm most looking forward to being able to use the mouse properly. Along with the better graphics. And being able to hear the music. And...
Page: 1 of 1