Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

LEVEL 4 help

Page: 1 of 1
 Andrew
12-02-2000, 2:19 AM
I saved my game while beginning to battle/run from the ice moster. I stupidly saved almost no health left and no medical supplies. I do not want to start level 4 all over again. Can someone send me a saved game at the beginning of the portion of level 4 where you first encounter the ice monster?

As it stands now, I have enough life to last about 4 hits from the monster and then I am dead. Help.
 Monique
12-02-2000, 8:29 AM
Hi,
I do have a saving for you just before entering the icemonsters "palace" but... you can also use a cheat for the time you're fighting the icemonster. Press F10 and type taklit_marion on. As soon you finished the level you can choose to go on with the invulnerability of Indy till you have enough medical surplies. Te switch the cheat off you press F10 and type taklit_marion off and than Indy is vulnerable again. The cheatcode for all health-items is F10, azerim_sophia but this can't be switched off and you have a lot of health. My saving, by the way has also all items so I think you can better cheat yourself. But if you still want my saving, just mail me and I will send it to you.

------------------
Page: 1 of 1