Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level 15

Page: 1 of 1
 dynasty
11-26-2000, 6:05 PM
I'm stuck on the start of level 15. For some reason I can't controle Indy from the back. My view is in a fixed position and I can't see Indy when I move him out of the screen. What do I do?
 Monique
11-28-2000, 10:53 AM
Hi,
Unfortunatly that's a bug in the game. Go to http://support.lucasarts.com) and download the patch. Just put it somewhere on your computer, doubleclick on J3DUpdate1.2.exe and it will find his way to your game and update it. Then start your level 15 again, if it still is froozen, try this: press F10 and type fixme . If it still not works open your last saving at level 14 (I hope you have made regular savings) and play it through to end up in level 15 again. In my game it worked out perfectly I hope it works for you also. Good luck and if nothing happens, I have a lot of savings so just mail me in case you need one. Bye

------------------
Page: 1 of 1