Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

player's clothing changing?

Page: 1 of 1
 coupes.
08-29-2003, 4:06 PM
I was watching some of the screens (once again!) and I thought about something. Correct me if I'm wrong but we only saw a kel'dor (sp?) on the Hoth level, and he seems to be wearing a winter suit, much like those of the rebel fighters in ESB. I was wondering if this was a feature of the game, meaning that whent you go to certain levels your clothing actually changes. It's hard to imagine a Twi'lek barely wearing anything in the middle of a storm on Hoth don't you think?. So perhaps you'll get variations of you suit (i.e. short sleeves for Tatooine) or totally new ones (i.e winter suit) depending on the locations.

what do you think?
 StormHammer
08-29-2003, 4:23 PM
I think Hoth is probably the only planet where you'll see the clothing change. I don't think you would need a change of outfit for the 'hot' planets - but if there were low/zero atmopshere places to visit, it would make a great deal of sense to be wearing a space suit. Again, I think that's unlikely to happen...

And I saw a screenshot of the Twi'lek on Hoth, I think, wearing the same type of clothing - from one of the recent articles.
 Dilandau-Sama
08-29-2003, 5:29 PM
Where is the screenshot?:confused:
 txa1265
08-29-2003, 5:35 PM
Originally posted by SithOfDoom!
Where is the screenshot?:confused:

Here you go:

http://www.pcpointer.de/pics/jediknight_jediacademy/jediknight_jediacademy_big1.jpg)

Mike
 Andy867
08-31-2003, 12:13 AM
Yea, I wouldn't be surprised if the game does that because of the environment because like you said, it would be hard to imagine a Twi'lek in the middle of a snow storm on Hoth wearing next to nothing. So but we shouldn't expect to see any other change of clothes since that is the only place on the confirmed locations that a change of clothes is necessary. Plus why would you need a change of clothes since you are customizing your character anyways to how you want them to look, only to see them covered in something else.
 Tesla
08-31-2003, 1:29 AM
I think for the Hoth levels at least you'll be 'given' these clothes. Hoth is one cold place, and id have to were something warm, now wouldn't you...
 Obi-Wan X
08-31-2003, 1:37 AM
I agree, I think the clothing will change from what we've seen.
 The Cheat
08-31-2003, 4:46 AM
yeah i think it will probably only change in the hoth level because it is so damn cold
 HaruGlory89
08-31-2003, 1:58 PM
Yeah.
 Crow_Nest
09-01-2003, 6:53 AM
Originally posted by The Cheat
yeah i think it will probably only change in the hoth level because it is so damn cold

Duhzz. Or you'll freeze to death.
 Kurgan
09-01-2003, 10:32 AM
Unless you use "Force Keep Warm" the entire level...
 Crow_Nest
09-02-2003, 4:45 AM
lol. but theres no such thing.:D
Page: 1 of 1