Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

level 5

Page: 1 of 1
 mezzer
11-12-2000, 1:28 PM
Still cant find the crank to move the crane i have been told it is in a room and also on a bridge who is correct ?

Please give me a bit more detail as where to find it i have been stuck on this level for days

if it is on bridge can you tell me where to find bridge as i dont know of one, i need more details ...thanks
 hornplayer
11-12-2000, 7:26 PM
On the ship, go up the stairs and unlock the door. The room you enter is called 'the bridge' of the ship, meaning this is where the ship is steered. In the center of the room is the ship's wheel. Stand facing the wheel (you'll be facing the window). Turn to your left. On the wall you are now facing you will find the crank.
 dynasty
11-17-2000, 6:24 PM
Hornplayer's guide is correct. However the key to open the door on the ship is found in a box in a large room filled with water under the ship. The hatch that is dirctly in front of the bridge room is next to the room with the key.
Page: 1 of 1