Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

shambala temple

Page: 1 of 1
 sammi
11-16-2000, 5:58 PM
Ok I know I shouldn't get stuck this early but I ve got the plant and I know that I have to get to the platform above the door but how do I get there? Its too far to jump from the beam and there are fences either side, if any one can help me I would be most greatful.
 satch123
11-16-2000, 6:16 PM
If you are just starting this level, climb up the right side ledge, then climb the left chandeler and face the Sanctuary entrance. Then jump to the ledge over the doorway.

Hope this helps.
 dragon9314
11-16-2000, 6:17 PM
I think you are stuck right after where I am. Are you talking about the first level, where you jump up on the crate, then up to the stone, then over to the roof? I can't even get across to there! I've had this game for a YEAR, and I still can't get across.
 hornplayer
11-17-2000, 3:20 AM
Sammi - if you have lowered the golden 'cradle' from upstairs, then you can stand in the center of the beam facing the ledge over the Sanctuary door. There is a carpet there but it's hard to see. Then you can whipswing over to the ledge which lowers it and lets in the sunlight to make the plant grow.
Page: 1 of 1