Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Super Moderators can suck my orifices.

Page: 1 of 1
 SyntheticGerbil
08-27-2003, 2:29 AM
GUNNER, you whiny, pimpled white boy college students with no real concept on life except finding the best hentai to jerk off to.

Thanks for sucking the fun out of everything, you silly mother ****er. Meester Gunner, who is "King Stallion & Super Moderator, Nuff said!" I'm Bursting with multicolored ribbons of disgust. Like a gay pride pride through my anus. Which is akin to a all male gang bang lick f u ck slut orgy. Slipping their hard heavy c o c ks in and out of your laughable c o c k roach of a man size heaping of jello so mellow.

I want to buy the internet. I want to be the dictator. I'm mother and I know best.

And Oprah can eat my ass while masturbating with a rusty tire iron that came out the back seat of a '65 Buick.

Oh pa, you know the right way to rub ma.

ANd So I ran up to this girl right and her back pack was pink, the color ("colour" for you whiny f u ck ass indie rock kids) reminded me of one thing on her: THAT THING WAS HER SLOPPY, DRIPPY, SLIPPY, CREAMY, DREAMY, REEM ME C U N T

THAT'S RIGHT, HER C U N T! My goodness how disrespectable I found myself to be when I said such words as C U N T outloud. I quickly wrote her a letter of apology that held much closer to my true lovable intentions.

And what is so wrong with "skirting." Be free. Let that dirty mouth spew. It's only human to be seedy. SPeaking of "skirting" I Can only think of one thing... AND THAT IS A LARGE GAPING, HAIRY C U N T!

I hate.

F U C K

F U C K
F U C K

F U C K

ban me, it's childish. I need to grow up. I have nothing better to do. Do it. PLeasure me down there.
 Setion
08-27-2003, 2:47 AM
Heh, funny as hell, but it'll make trouble for my "we're really good people and you guys are just morons who don't read our board" argument.
 SyntheticGerbil
08-27-2003, 2:52 AM
Awwww, come on, I pet kittens!
 Setion
08-27-2003, 2:54 AM
We all know you kill more kittens than <insert backstabbing forum member's name here> watching "crossfire"
 SyntheticGerbil
08-27-2003, 2:57 AM
Hmmm... are we going to make Metallus look bad in front of the MIxnmojo Galaxy War Eternity staff?
 Setion
08-27-2003, 3:05 AM
If someone judges Met on me, then they've got the brains of a monkey's ******* and their personalities are no better.

I like to think that Met is above pre-teen geeks who think being a "super moderator" is akin to being Batman, or actually important.

And, to quote Wesely Willis: "I kicked Batman's ass."
 SyntheticGerbil
08-27-2003, 3:07 AM
He will never die in the hearts of...
 Zoom Rabbit
08-27-2003, 9:40 AM
Originally posted by Setion
I like to think that Met is above pre-teen geeks who think being a "super moderator" is akin to being Batman, or actually important

Gunner is 36, married, has kids and even his own race car. :dozey:

And for the record, *I'm* Batman. ;)
 STTCT
08-27-2003, 9:47 AM
Boy I have to say gerbil-rat you've got nothing to say that's even worth reading. But I fell for it. You have got some balls posting that. Your forum is dead and probably because you have chased everyone away with your sh!tty @ss attitude.
 Ray Jones
08-27-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil

I want to buy the internet. I want to be the dictator. I'm mother and I know best.

and i want to buy you. so i can exhibit you in my private zoo.

on your sign would be written

hystericgarbage - personal owner and cocreator of the internet and bloody thief of the most used words of mankind, please read the sticky note on H's back: "kick my spooty so hard that your bootlaces will come out my noseholes and then tie them tight and use my face as shoe, means: put your feet in an feel good"

oh did i mention your will get a visit from max everyday? i will tell him you called him neat.

:rolleyes:

and if you are a mother. then your kid is is a poor lost soul and hopefully never will see you while you're on your cracktrips.. MOTHER DICTATOR!
 Setion
08-27-2003, 11:15 AM
You guys are just flamebaiting, and being five-year-old sallies about it. You are not trying to help the situation, but only inflame it. You have been warned, and when I responded last time, all you did was run and squeel "mommy."

You are dead to these forums asshats, stop posting or someone will stop you from posting.
 STTCT
08-27-2003, 11:33 AM
Okay I'm responding to this crap filled post of Gerbils. Its not off-topic. Its on topic. Go ahead keep threatening. Display your mod powers in all you glory...

I think that this threads topic is derogatory and insulting to women and you encourage it. You should Ban him, not me.
 Jester
08-27-2003, 7:13 PM
Not to rain on your drama parade, but I'm the first mod to post on this topic.
 sheaday6
08-27-2003, 10:45 PM
We don't like you, you don't like us. The only difference is that we don't come to you forum of residence and bother you. So just go. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LEAVE ALREADY
 SyntheticGerbil
08-27-2003, 11:30 PM
You two knuckleheads obviously don't have an eye for satire.

Sheesh.
 Zoom Rabbit
08-28-2003, 2:58 AM
I do. When I stepped on your head in the other thread, Gerbil, that was good natured fun on my part. My correcting Setion on the misconceptions concerning Gun-dog's age were also meant good naturedly. :dozey: Heck, I'm still willing to play with you guys, but this 'Star Wars fans go home' horsedoodle won't fly.

So long as I'm on topic and abiding by all standing website policies...well, I'm here. :) May as well make friends with me.

Having established that, let's discuss the skirting of the auto-censor, and more significantly the editing into of my post with said profanity. Make no mistake about it--I'm a grown adult and a long-standing member of the LFN community who is on the side of the administration. When you kids step so far out of line as to break the rules so flagrantly, you encourage other members of the LFN moderation team to do so...and that represents a breakdown of the sense of lawful conduct that keeps the rest of these spamming snippets in line in the first place. So: whenever you break the rules to that extent, I will, yes, report your worthless butts to the authorities for discipline. :dozey: Deal with it.

To the same degree, if I also break the rules I fully understand that a swarm of moderators will appear from nowhere in competition to be the one to ban my annoying lop-eared presence. This is how it has always been. ;)

So what's it going to be? Do you guys get off this 'Star Wars fans go home' kick and just be good LFN neighbors, interact with our posts (which *ahem* 'contrbute to the conversation' just as randomly as yours do :rolleyes: ) and find out what if any kind of synergy there is to be found in a cultural exchange between the drunken Areseners and mad-cap S&M regulars...or do you continue this childish flaming?

There it is. :max: A chance at peace. Pray you think it over well before choosing the path of war.
 SyntheticGerbil
08-28-2003, 9:52 AM
You talk too f u c king much. There is no stance. PLease waste your time elsewhere, if you would be so kind.
 Jester
08-28-2003, 10:10 AM
In so many words, quite. I understand those recent few of you have a need to "Defend yourselves" or prove that you are "not to be owned," but it seems to only come in a manner provoking conflict. Conflict which you have expressed as a negative thing. So now that we all agree, do not exacerbate matters with a new line of offense in an attempt at ... whatever the hell it is. Keep that sort of uniteresting tripe to PM's. Thread closed, please move on.
Page: 1 of 1