Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jester

Page: 1 of 1
 Skinkie
08-27-2003, 12:46 AM
So wait, did Jester seriously get banned in that other thread? Cause if so it sucks pretty bad. Revolt!!!! Violence!!!! Screams of Terror!!!!
 Setion
08-27-2003, 12:54 AM
 Jester
08-27-2003, 12:55 AM
Not yet. But they had better soon. Every passing minute in which I am unchecked is a slight upon their loyalty to duty.
 SyntheticGerbil
08-27-2003, 2:32 AM
Balltwats.

F U C K C U N T

Okay I don't know how to "skirt" but it's still offensive right? RIGHT?!
 Setion
08-27-2003, 2:33 AM
Heh, you get em SyntheticGerbil.

Everyone seemed to stop posting in that thread after I started replying. We'll see how it goes.
 SyntheticGerbil
08-27-2003, 2:47 AM
I was working... I missed out. Wage slavery Rock over london Wheaties breakfast.

Poor guy...
 Setion
08-27-2003, 4:31 AM
Matt-Windu locked the thread I was trying to post on, but since the person I was addressing is such a a self-declared forum regular, I think he can read my post here.

Humor is a matter of opinions. Such as that it is my opinion that you wouldn't know humor if it tore your lungs out your anus and wrapped them around your head like Mickey Mouse ears.

A) Humor, a difficult concept, take your snooty nose up your snooty ass. You want to get into semantics, talk about the fact that there is no real random, and other gay stuff you like to talk about because it helps you feel justified in your dumb name.
B) No, they don't, give an example. If you mean me, and I admitidly do do that, say me. But they don't.
C) You keep saying "a lot of your mods." We have two. Not really that grand a number. And again, from your "great insight" you give no examples of any of the events you have such a wealth of knoweldge in. Please do provide for the sake of arguement that has no bearing on anything, as I like to amuse myself with typing in a pretty grey box.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was hard to read two boxes in a row before posting. And don't respond if you feel like it, respond if you have something to say, or respond to defend what I say. You asshats responding "when you feel like" it is not acceptable for an arguments sake.

El Fin, pubeguywhateverthehellIdontcaregoodnight.
 STTCT
08-27-2003, 9:59 AM
A) Your humor is not funny.

B) I don't know anything about this so I'm not even going to respond. But you if you do ban people then you would be a hypocrit

C)Two mods whom are out of control. Forumers can visit and post whenever and wharever the hell they want to. Just because we aren't apart of your "community" doesn't mean that we can't come say "hello"

And no it isn't hard to read two posts in a row. Its just annoying as hell.
 Setion
08-27-2003, 11:18 AM
You are not comming to say hello, you are comming to disrupt the community. My humor is funnier than your adolecant garbage, which is as shallow as a puddle of spit and twice as smelly. Two posts back to back annoying as hell?

Take your medication, little ADD one.
 STTCT
08-27-2003, 11:30 AM
Oh I'm sorry - Hello!

Nice community..... :rolleyes:

The way you treat people is offensive and that garbage that gerbil said about women is just trash.

You are insulting a fellow forumer of mine and I am sorry but I also take offense to that.

So what I'm coming to your forum.

Make some posts that actually have substance and maybe I will be able to contribute something a little more meaningful for you guys.
 Setion
08-28-2003, 1:48 AM
Water can't put out a grease-fire, brain.
 Skinkie
08-28-2003, 1:58 AM
Feel the love in this place...

What happened to the carefree days of our dying boards where everyone was free to be a cynical jerk without being lectured. No harm is intended, usually.
 Setion
08-28-2003, 2:03 AM
Really, if you saw this board just at a glance, you'd think we were a lot different than we really are. Still, that's why you don't pass judgement at a glance. They take our vernacular speech and turn it into words of hatred, when we're just being ourselves.

Really, having the cross-board set up and super moderators is a big problem, because they do not respect us, and operate very very differently.
 C Shutt
08-28-2003, 3:34 AM
And for most of them, being a "super moderator" is one big power trip. In the end, they're fairly harmless, though. They talk a lot of ****, but they don't actually have any authority outside their own forums.
 Zoom Rabbit
08-28-2003, 5:19 AM
I'll agree with this: having supermods with the ability to close and edit in forums with which they are not familiar does seem to cause a lot of trouble. When Gun-dog closed that thread, I had a sickening feeling that there would be repercussions elsewhere. :(

On the matter of skirting... :max: Teacher! Teacher! Carl said sh*t...!

;) Y'all are a bunch of pottymouths. Ah, where's me soap?
 SyntheticGerbil
08-28-2003, 9:55 AM
Man, when did I say anything offensive about women? I know some girls that would enjoy this golden tongue of mine speaking those kinds of words....

golden tongue all over their pulsating, swollen C U N T.
 Jester
08-28-2003, 10:15 AM
I think we've all presented our views on the matter fully.

And now here's a story about... being free.

It's a lockdown.
Page: 1 of 1