Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A Question Reguarding Multiplayer (*possible spoiler*)

Page: 1 of 1
 Empashizzle
08-26-2003, 5:23 PM
I heard that, in multiplayer, special moves (such as light-stance Lunge, red-stance Death from Above, etc.) require a certain amount of force energy to use, and if you don't have enough force points in your pool, you can't use the move. Is there going to be a way to turn this off for certain servers? Just curious; I can understand SOME moves requiring force energy, but not all.
 Prime
08-26-2003, 5:43 PM
I don't think I have heard about anything of this sort. Do you have a link or something where you found it? I'm not doubting you, I'd just like to read it for myself :)
 Kurgan
08-26-2003, 6:06 PM
If you heard this info from the illegal leaked beta, then it is not necessarily to be trusted, as it was an early outdated build, according to Raven.
 txa1265
08-26-2003, 6:07 PM
I've not heard this either (and my cynical side see a new poster, who 'heard things' and thinks ... )

But it might not be bad. Sure you can spam DFA - for a few times, until you run out your force pool and someone comes over and chew you up like a Rancor ...

;)

Mike

(like the new Avatar ... I made sure *this* was from an 'official' screeenie, even if it isn't as cool as the one Emon had gotten - that *was* a thing of beauty :( )
 Emon
08-26-2003, 6:09 PM
Hmm, maybe those attack katas they show on the site are what you're thinking of? They seem pretty long, so maybe it's limited by mana.
Page: 1 of 1