Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sistem failure @ Infernal Machine

Page: 1 of 1
 juansanroman
09-20-2000, 2:04 PM
I finished Nubґs level, then appear in Babylon again and Indy moves but scenario remains static (i.e. I can drag Indy out of the screen and I "lose" him while remaining in the initial room-screen). Is this normal? My kids are going crazy. I have restarted in Nubґs level and re-installed the game, but it did not work. P-L-E-A-S-E HELP!!
 Monique
09-21-2000, 7:30 PM
Hi,
That's a bug!!! Go to http://support.lucasarts.com) and download the patch. After downloading doubleclick on the exe-file and it will find his way to your game. After updating you start your last saved game of level 14 and finish that level. If everything is allright, the screen will follow Indy again. If not, I have a saved game just passed that point. Succes!

------------------
 juansanroman
09-22-2000, 1:17 PM
Thx Monique! It worked! I was already thinking on buying a new game and all (dumb!). Thx again.
 juansanroman
09-22-2000, 1:35 PM
Ooops! I spoke too early... Now I get stuck when I try to catch Nubґs part from the place after the electrical discharges. When I hit the "CTRL" key the game gets completely disconnected and I go back to Windows!!

How can this game have so many bugs?! Anyone has encountered a similar problem? Any suggestions?

Thx (I hope),

J
Page: 1 of 1