Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Post your messages here to wish Number Two well

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
08-22-2003, 12:38 AM
Hello there, everyone. I'd like you all to post messages here to wish Stanley (Number Two) all the best. He went into hospital and is currently in surgery. Anyone who wants to post, I'll print out the thread and take it in to him. I'm sure he'd appreciate anything you have to say. :)

As for myself:

Get well soon, Stanley. Without you, I sure as hell wouldn't have been where I am today, and too many people rely on you for you to take too much time off. You are the wind beneath my wings, and other associated soppy stuff. ;)
 Incredible_d
08-22-2003, 12:52 AM
I, a man across the sea who he has never met, wish him well. I'm sure this must seem strange to Stanley, but me and several others appreciate the work he has done for Nightlight. Really, it's a rare thing that people of talent will get together and work on something for free, putting their own problems aside, etc. Nightlight Productions rode highly on Number Two (I doubt if Tierra or Lost Cause would have any point without it), and I'm still honing my Decazador impression.

To Stanley - You've made a lot of people laugh from miles and miles away, and that's no small feat. Good luck and godspeed.
 davrosthedalek
08-22-2003, 1:04 AM
To Stanley: You have brought more happiness and laughter to people in this world than many can or will in a life time. Nightlight would not be the same without you that much we are sure of. Thanks for the light that you have brought into all Nightlight fans lives. We all wish you a speedy recovery! Good Luck
 Sallim
08-22-2003, 4:43 PM
I dont know Stanley very much, but I wish you all luck and a good recovery too =)

Arthur
 Dawidos
08-22-2003, 5:10 PM
I don't know this men too , but I also wish him a luck .
 VampireNaomi
08-23-2003, 4:40 PM
I am ashamed to say I don't know who we are talking about here, but I hope he recovers soon too.
 MJ
08-24-2003, 7:45 AM
Stanley does the voice of Number Two in various Nightlight Productions.
 Sallim
08-24-2003, 10:34 AM
WIthout him it wouildt be so great like this =)
One of my favorite voices! He is just great , hope hje come back soon.

Arthur
 LiMP RABBiT
08-26-2003, 7:28 AM
Good luck and get well soon numerically second.
 Shadriss
09-07-2003, 11:12 PM
Hey, NUMBER TWO! Get better dangit! THis world will be in SHAMBLES if Number Three gets promoted to take over for you...
 Gabez
09-09-2003, 1:46 PM
The best of luck, and get well soon :)
Page: 1 of 1