Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MEROE

Page: 1 of 1
 juansanroman
09-11-2000, 8:11 AM
Guys, I am close to my forties, but my seven-year old daugther is losing all respect for me since we have been hopping around the Pyramids at Meroe for a month or more. (1) How does one enter the Pyramid with the columns in front of the door? (we can move the block but not enough to enter)(2)What do you do with the water fountain inside the main Pyramid? (3)How do you descend to the lower level of the main Pyramid (the level with the railtracks? (4)What to do in the main Pyramid after you manage to block the falling stone by drawing another block underneath? (5) What to do with the three blocks in the basement by Indyґs car?

Any help will be mostly appreciated and it will help me keep some sort of admiration from my kids!!!
 Ang_el_29
09-11-2000, 10:49 AM
I can direct you to a walk through that will help you to get through this level. If you go to www.canofworms.com) (http://www.canofworms.com) find the level you are in and it will tell you what to do.
HOpe this helps
 juansanroman
09-13-2000, 6:15 AM
Thx. It did help!
Page: 1 of 1