Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Multiplayer game types?

Page: 1 of 1
 QuikSilver2889
08-21-2003, 4:41 AM
Hi sorry for my n00bness but i don't no alot about this game. I was wondering what kinda stuff they are gonna have. Is it just gonna be regular FFA, TFFA, CTF, and all those from jk2 or are they gonna have those and new types??? Thanks
 Kurgan
08-21-2003, 8:11 AM
Free for All
Team Free for All
Duel
CTF
Power Duel (2 vs 1)
Siege ("Assault" type team game with classes and vehicles)

That's all that's confirmed.

CTY, Jedi Master, and Holocron FFA will NOT appear in the game. Nor will coop (multiplayer completion of the single player campaign), sorry.
 Crow_Nest
08-21-2003, 10:19 AM
It would be better if it had coop play.
 StormHammer
08-21-2003, 1:18 PM
QuikSilver2889...just an FYI...if you check the Jedi Academy FAQ at the top of the forum (link in my sig), you will find answers to a lot of your questions there. It's recently been updated with information on the Siege mode of play. ;)

And welcome to the forums. I hope you're enjoying your stay. :cool:
 QuikSilver2889
08-21-2003, 4:02 PM
ooo thanks. I didn't no or see that there
 Kurgan
08-21-2003, 9:33 PM
Lot of new info on there, great work Stormie!

I sent you a few ICQ messages btw.. ; )
 StormHammer
08-21-2003, 9:52 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
Lot of new info on there, great work Stormie!

I sent you a few ICQ messages btw.. ; )

Thanks, Kurgan. And I've replied to your ICQ messages. I need to keep ICQ turned on more often, I guess. :p

I'll take on board the stuff you mention and update the FAQ again... ;)
 Crow_Nest
08-22-2003, 6:50 AM
I read the FAQ somewhere and they said you will get double sabers and the saber staff throughout the game. Is this true?
 StormHammer
08-22-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by crow_nest
I read the FAQ somewhere and they said you will get double sabers and the saber staff throughout the game. Is this true?

In the SP game you will start off with a single saber, and then later on be able to choose between Dual sabers, or the Saber Staff. How much later is unclear - but I would imagine after at least a few missions.

In MP, you will be able to choose either Single, Dual or Saber Staff to suit your style, along with Force power customisation. :)
Page: 1 of 1