Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JA cheats?

Page: 1 of 1
 QuikSilver2889
08-19-2003, 10:09 PM
Hey i was wondering if there were going to be cheats in JA singleplayer like there was in JK2. Like will there be a God mode and a Give All? lol
 Reprehence
08-19-2003, 10:30 PM
I'm sure there will be, but I was much more interested in the other "cheats" you can do in the console. That was one of the cool things - not just god and the like, which make for a boring game, but things like saberrealisticcombat and being able to change forcepowers up or down to suit your game. Not to mention the fun with npc spawn.

I also want to play through at least once where I can switch between one/two/staff sabers - see how it changes the game.
 Kurgan
08-21-2003, 1:34 AM
Some of the same cheats from JK2 might work, but you never know. Your best bet of course is to wait until Sept. 17th, then wait a little longer, and somebody will post them at Gamefaqs.com.
Page: 1 of 1