Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where can I contact activision's lawyers to report stolen beta violations?

Page: 1 of 1
 Sargasso
08-18-2003, 6:30 PM
Some of these people need to be taught a lesson, me thinks. I'm ready to go here.
 Rumor
08-18-2003, 6:45 PM
you have no honor. please stop being a suck-up.
 Troopr-Undr-Fir
08-18-2003, 7:06 PM
Now Rumor, don't be a jerk. I definity don't think hes being a suck-up, but this is should not have been made a thread imo.:rolleyes:
 JDKnite188
08-18-2003, 7:11 PM
Go to their home base! www.lucasarts.com)

Just email them, they will respond eagerly i bet.
 Kurgan
08-18-2003, 9:40 PM
Chill out Rumor.. Andy specifically asked people to report to him sites that had links to warez or the beta to be sent to LA's lawyers to be shut down, so he's perfectly in line.

Please send a PM to Andy867 with the detailed info.

Activision is just a Publisher, so I don't think they'd have much to do with it, but LA will, since they control the properties.

At least he isn't not so subtly begging for beta info on here, like some people...
 Andy867
08-18-2003, 10:51 PM
For those who tried PM'ing earlier, I just recently cleared out my inbox, so please resubmit any information you have on websites that are posting on the JK:JA warez.
Page: 1 of 1