Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

King Sol's Mines

Page: 1 of 1
 lobbo
08-03-2000, 7:51 PM
I am in the part of the mines with a "Z"-shaped pool of water. High above me is a door. There's a ledge made of blocks that I can climb a short way up, but nowhere near close to the door. There are also a bunch of ledges with tombs in them. The ledges lead all the way up, but I can't climb them. Any suggestions? The Canyonlands walkthru doesn't seem to be describing the same thing that I see in the game....
 Monique
08-06-2000, 8:05 AM
Hi, if you climb those blocks than you come to oversee the tracks where you fought the gards. Turn right and jump/grab ledge. Continue forward and climb another block. You're now overlooking the room where you climbed out of the pool. Turn right and run/jump/grab the pillar across from the golden trapezidial? doorway. get Green gem en jump into the water below.
I have www.canofworms.com/game/indy) (http://www.canofworms.com/game/indy) walkthrough. Bye

------------------
Page: 1 of 1