Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Weird

Page: 1 of 1
 Ppk
08-01-2000, 12:58 PM
The other day when i was on lvl 9 (teowhatever) i went to go place the idols on the stands and my game locked up and returned to the desktop. I called tech support and the problem was i downloaded the patch when i already saved my game witch the guy told me corrupts the game. i had to completely remove the game from my computer then i had to install it again and download the patch before i played. that ment i had to start all over again. now i am currently in Olmec valley. im saying this cause i want to warn everyone. dont download the patch when you have already made savegames! youll have to start from the beggining of the game!

------------------
May the force be with you!
 Monique
08-01-2000, 3:57 PM
Hi,
Yes they say that and when you go to Lucas Arts site then you get the warning also but....I downloaded the patch and I played on (because I patched up on level 15). Later on I started the end of level 4 because I had problems with the icemonster (keep sitting on the ceiling) I opened my game just before entering the "icepalace" and...the monster came down and I could play my game without any problems at all!! Wherever on wich level I open a saved game I have no trouble at all playing it!

------------------
Page: 1 of 1