Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

That goddamn kid is sitting on the escalator again!

Page: 1 of 1
 sheaday6
08-17-2003, 6:07 PM
Click (http://www.safetrider.org)

Watch

Learn

Memorize the dance

Lead a better life
 SyntheticGerbil
08-17-2003, 11:11 PM
Mang, Somethingawful.com covered that months ago.

So, anyone heard the new Ween album?
 AndrewL
08-18-2003, 1:07 AM
isn't that in Mallrats? Kid sits on esclator tugging on momma's pant leg? Main character gets cheesed and eventually kid gets caught in escalator.

I just watched it. This is amazing. hahahaha. Chill out! See ya! Is this for real? This is comedy at it's best and they don't even know it!
 Setion
08-20-2003, 2:37 AM
 Lagomorph
08-21-2003, 4:47 PM
Did anyone else feel like shooting the closest person in the face?
 SyntheticGerbil
08-21-2003, 5:45 PM
Yeah, dude! Totally! W00f!
 Setion
08-22-2003, 8:26 PM
Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay.
 Bobo Donkey™
09-18-2003, 5:18 PM
Memorize the dance and lead a better life?

MEMORIZE THE DANCE AND LEAD A BETTER LIFE?

MEMORIZE THE DANCE AND LEAD A BETTER LIFE???????

LEAD A BETTER LIFE???????

YOU'VE JUST WASTED GOD KNOWS HOW MANY MINUTES OF MY LIFE WITH THAT STUPID THING!!!!!

HOW EXACTLY IS THAT DANCE GOING TO IMPROVE MY LIFE ANYWAY? I'M ALREADY REALLY GOOD AT DANCING LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON (a manditory requirement if you wanna pick up chicks at a party) AND YOU ARE SHOWING GOOD DECENT PEOPLE DANGEROUS HARARDOUS STUFF LIKE THAT???

Heres some advice. LOOK AT SOME GOD DAMN ANIMUTATIONS YOU PIECE OF [rest of the comment was deleted by the Vanilla Gorilla™]
 Vanilla Gorilla
09-19-2003, 3:31 PM
Now Bobo Donkey™ do you really have to use unessesary swearwords?
 Jester
09-20-2003, 5:11 PM
It's cute how you guys have the same IP.
 Vanilla Gorilla
09-22-2003, 3:00 PM
What does IP stand for?
 Bob Gnarly
09-22-2003, 9:29 PM
Originally posted by Jester
It's cute how you guys have the same IP.

Hahaha, Admin-O-Rated!

i watched this movie and thought this had to be a joke...is it?
 SyntheticGerbil
09-23-2003, 12:39 AM
Nobody wants to buy your **** for you, get a job.
 Ray Jones
09-23-2003, 5:46 AM
nobody wants to listen to you.. get a .. uhh .. wall to talk to????
 RoyTordesLegend
09-23-2003, 7:45 AM
Originally posted by RayJones
nobody wants to listen to you.. get a .. uhh .. wall to talk to????

...or alternatively, create loads of different usernames and talk to yourself all day.....suppose it's one way to make friends:p
 Bob Gnarly
09-23-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil
Nobody wants to buy your **** for you, get a job.
In all seriousness SyntheticGerbil what the hells with attacking me, you must be stalking my posts or something because evrywhere i post you attack me.

And i would get a job but nobodys hireing :p.
 sheaday6
09-23-2003, 10:57 PM
its just his nature
 Ray Jones
09-24-2003, 12:42 PM
.. the nature of a synthetic gerbil .. :p
 edlib
09-24-2003, 1:41 PM
Someone should do a documentary... :dozey:
 SyntheticGerbil
09-24-2003, 6:15 PM
60% masturbation.
 Ray Jones
09-24-2003, 7:25 PM
.. is all you can give then you run out of fingerpower. sad that you will never reach a climax. *ehem*

:xp:
 edlib
09-25-2003, 12:05 AM
What's the other 40%?!?
 Skinkie
09-25-2003, 12:55 AM
Sleeping, eating, and shreding paper with his teeth to make a nest.... where nobody can see what he's doing for the afore mentioned 60% of the time.
 SyntheticGerbil
09-25-2003, 1:34 AM
But lets all note that none of this involves Star Wars and the Everything/Nothing online attitude, you ****s.

"I will find you out, and I will cut you up"
Violent Femmes
 edlib
09-25-2003, 1:53 AM
Uh, why... did someone bring it up?
(I mean, other than you?)

Either way: I'll make a note of it. Thanks.
 Ray Jones
09-25-2003, 8:13 PM
Star Wars

i suppose you only talk about star wars because you cannot get it out of your mind. you'd loooove to be han for at least one time .. admit it.. ..

you build you nest exclusively from shredded darth vader posters.

plus you have a screenshot of my avatar as wallpaper on your desktop... (btw.. bill... what the hell has a wallpaper to do with a desktop.. ??? :dozey: )

dont hide your obsessions synthy.. we are there for you.. just let it all out..

:)
 SyntheticGerbil
09-26-2003, 12:39 AM
Mother of ****, I continuously bait the line for you guys, but you lack all of the brain power to pull it off correctly.

I should probably be made an admin for the well being of society and the general mental health statistic.
 Skinkie
09-26-2003, 1:11 AM
HERE HERE!
 sheaday6
09-26-2003, 1:42 AM
doesn't anyone want to talk about elevator, escalator, or moving walkway safety?
 RoyTordesLegend
09-26-2003, 4:25 AM
Mother of ****, I continuously bait the line for you guys, but you lack all of the brain power to pull it off correctly.

I should probably be made an admin for the well being of society and the general mental health statistic.

...of course you do Gerbil, of course you do......now be a good lad and get the coffee's in will ya?
 Ray Jones
09-26-2003, 6:49 AM
Mother of foolish, I continuously bait the line for you guys, but you lack all of the brain power to pull it off correctly.

no. yes. of course. i dont think so. perhabs. indeed. err.. :D that last one was funny. ..
we could donate you a gastroscopy instead???

but before that lets not confuse our roles..

WHERE. IS. MY. COFFEE???

:dozey:

Originally posted by sheaday6
doesn't anyone want to talk about elevator, escalator, or moving walkway safety?

no baby carriages on escalators. this may cause some very strange accidents.

love in an elevator is a catchy tune by aerosmith i think. is there a reason why it is not played in elevators? this combined with some drunken girls and a out of order sign can make a man happy i say..

a moving walkway is totally crap. we got legs to walk.

opinions?

Zoom Rabbit
09-26-2003, 7:13 AM
Mother of pearl, I continuously pull my rope for you guys, but you have all of the brain power to be president of the United States.

I should probably be made an artillery target for the well being of society and the general mental health statistic.

Well (http://acidsky.com/exp/well.jpg), I'll second that.

Bob Gnarly
09-26-2003, 9:15 AM
Told 'ya RayTorde.
 RoyTordesLegend
09-26-2003, 9:27 AM
That you Kingpin...?

Got my coffee yet Gerbil???....I reckon Gerbil can start out as tea boy and work his way up to rent boy or something.....since old Gerbil bollocks is obsessed with us getting jobs I reckon he has aspirations of getting himself a 9 'til 5 or something.....

....don't think the poor fellow realises that some of us have already done the 9-5 thing and have moved on to having people working for us 9-5 instead!

....poor old Gerbil....I love him really.......actually Gerbil I'll give you a job as delivery boy if you like....do well at the tea boy bit, then send me your CV/resume'.:)
 Ray Jones
09-26-2003, 9:47 AM
Originally posted by Mamba
Told 'ya RayTorde.

Roybert and Rayston please.. :D dont mix us two this may give a colorful tincture ..

;)

new code: what is the meaning of planet of the apes? .. there are monkeys living somewhere in space.
 edlib
09-26-2003, 12:34 PM
... I continuously bait the line for you guys,..
Well,.. thinking of what happens to a fish when they take the bait,.. I'd rather not give you the opportunity to haul me up into an atmosphere where I can't breathe by a hook through my lip, bash by brains in with a club, gut me, behead me, and put me on ice. Thanks,.. but no. ;)

And I think elevator, escalator, and moving walkway safety is seriously underrated.
If you ever see kids fooling around near or on one of these devices, they should be placed in a sealed room, strapped to a chair, with thier eyes clamped open Clockwork Orange-style, and forced to watch this video over and over again until they develop a psychotic fear of these machines, and a homicidal hatred to everyone who uses them.
Heck... you should do this to kids even if they aren't fooling around on the escalator...
 RoyTordesLegend
09-26-2003, 12:50 PM
Gerbils shouldn't be messin' around on elevators either......or they might just get their tiny nuts caught in them!!
 Jester
09-26-2003, 5:04 PM
How very sad.

How very closed.
Page: 1 of 1