Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level 10 a bug?

Page: 1 of 1
 maximilian
07-23-2000, 6:37 PM
when I push the block in the whall I fall down. In the tunnel I press a plate when I approach the big stone and the game stops. I have to reset the computer.
I have already installed the 1.2 patch. Can someone give me an advice. Thank you.
 Monique
07-24-2000, 10:29 AM
Hi, if i'm allright you climb steps to the stone face. Push it and fall through to the tunnel below. Walk up the corridor to the Olmec head. When you walk there you see a short dead-end tunnel on the left. Keep it in mind. Walk onto the pressureplate and while standing on that plate, turn around and face down the tunnel. Run down the tunnel and turn into the dead-end tunnel while the head roll by. So after that walk to the place the head was and take some goodies. After that go to the bottom of the tunnel and drop to the valley. Push the head twice to get it on top of a pressureplate there. I hope it works out for you, if not I have a saved game for you on a point where you have crossed the newly extended bridge.

------------------
 JR2000Z
07-24-2000, 3:10 PM
Have you tried that part without the patch?
Page: 1 of 1