Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A long time ago....but what is happening in the SW Galaxy in their time for 2003 ?

Page: 1 of 1
 Tesla
08-16-2003, 1:35 AM
A long time ago....but what is happening in the SW Galaxy in their time for 2003 ?

I was thinking about the amazing things which could be happining in their time for 2003, could the Empire be reborn, are the Stormtroopers no more ?

So many questions i have, but no one to answer them, they need to write material about what is happening Now in the SW Universe, i know A long time ago is great, and it's great to talk about the past in real life but, i really am dying to know what is going on at present time.

Just think of the possibiltes for Spacecraft, Weapons and other races you could add, and wouldn't you like to see what the latest Saber designs and if the Jedi still exist, maybe the Sith have retaken the galaxy, or perhaps there are more Force affliated factions that Force sensetives could train in.

I could post here all my ideas but, they'd be to many....got any views if their should be material written about what is happening in current time in the SW Universe, feel free to reply :D
 Kain
08-16-2003, 5:54 AM
The Yuuzahn Vong ruled for howmanyever years before a strange race of vampires arose and struck quickly and decietfully. They decimated every planet without mercy, killing anyone who stood in their way, and even a few who didn't. The renamed Corusant to Nosgoth, and erected huge pillars. They've ruled with a bloody tyranny for a millenia...too much Legacy of Kain for me I'm afraid.
 ZBomber
08-16-2003, 2:46 PM
Originally posted by MydnightPsion
erected

:naughty:

Well, thats a nice thought, Mydnight. :p

Some guy will probably blow up the vampire peopel thoguh. :p
 pleto4_ryan
08-16-2003, 8:09 PM
well 2 things

1)Everything goes well, there is a perfect peace in the whole galaxy and jedis rule....

2) Dew to astric phenomenon the whole galaxy just destroied and only 3 ships of the human kind got out alive, and they found earth and made atlantis from where the whole human population came :D
 boinga1
08-17-2003, 2:09 AM
Well, the world is ruled by machines, and all of humankind is plugged into the machines' prison...a horrible computer simulation known as...THE MATRIX.

What? The Wachowski brothers took that idea? OK...

Well, the Vong are dead, and Luke Skywalker the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVIII is the leader of the Jedi, on Yavin 264,000. Duderous Fett has escaped the Ugly-Monster-Of-Doom and is currently planning revenge on Jacen Solo the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI.

All about the same, no? :D (PS I would have said Skywalker the KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKVII but I wasn't sure you'd know K was a Roman numeral greatr then X)
 BCanr2d2
08-17-2003, 6:32 AM
Where does K fit into roman numerals???

I - one
V - five
X - 10
L - 50
C - 100
D - 500
M - 1000
 jedispy
09-10-2003, 4:47 AM
Maybe it is K = Kilo = 1,000.

I don't know.

Where is Star Wars in 2003? The humans of Star Wars evolved into the Protoss. They have light and dark Templar instead of Jedi. They are fighting the Zerg and Terrans from the Milky Way

Jedispy
Page: 1 of 1