Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Will dual wield and dual sided saber be available in sp??

Page: 1 of 1
 Revalation
08-15-2003, 12:48 PM
Someone I know over the net has a illegal beta copy (not me so don't get mad), he says that sp doesn't have them. I'm hoping this will be in the final, this is the whole appeal to me.
 StormHammer
08-15-2003, 1:02 PM
Both SP and MP will allow Single, Duel or Lighstaff lightsabers. Don't believe every rumour you hear. And any information taken from the leaked beta is at best dubious considering it is an unfinished and older build of the game. :rolleyes:
 Revalation
08-15-2003, 1:43 PM
Thanks for the response. I figured it out about the that copy being old. I was gonna get it myself but I've decided to wait for it to be released and not ruin it for myself.
 HaruGlory89
08-15-2003, 2:00 PM
Good for you. Don't go getting lousy trial versions.
 Andy867
08-16-2003, 7:04 AM
Originally posted by Revalation
Someone I know over the net has a illegal beta copy (not me so don't get mad), he says that sp doesn't have them. I'm hoping this will be in the final, this is the whole appeal to me.

From the looks of the recently released E3 Trailer (A JK.net Exclusive), the person playing had dual sabers enabled in single player for apparently a mission that included the Rancor, and let's just say that the jedi will never be the "head" of a major corporation, nor will the ever be "head" of the class. /end Austin power imitation.
But like everyone is saying, just wait for the final product so you can use whatever you want in SP and MP modes.
Page: 1 of 1