Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level 16: Final fight against Marduk/Sophia

Page: 1 of 1
 Andreas
07-08-2000, 6:20 PM
I am in the arena, standing on the ruin and hitting the flying creature whith the electrical whip. I've reloaded the whip three times now but I'm getting nowhere. How can I see if a hit has actually struck Marduk? Is there a certain position to be in when hitting?
 Monique
07-08-2000, 8:21 PM
Hi,
Marduk has to be killed in about 10 whiphits. Face Marduk at all times. Marduk now launches swooping, in-your-face attacks. Sometimes he will swoop toward Indy, then suddenly zoom up and over him. Don't waste your whip on these feints. Wait untill Marduk actually engages Indy, then quickly use you whip. Good Luck

------------------
 Andreas
07-09-2000, 8:51 AM
I've been doing this for hours now (appr. 140 assaults): I'm waiting till Marduk attacks me, and I'm using the whip only when my health is going down (to be sure he's really close enough). But he won't die. What does it look/sound like when a struck with the charged whip is successful? Does Marduk scream? Are there flashes/explosions or anything like that?
 jessica
07-09-2000, 1:31 PM
have you gone into the tree doors and done certain things which will make another platform, which is higer,rise?. i couldn't kill him until... i discovered that,,,jes
 jessica
07-09-2000, 1:35 PM
andreas...i meant three doors not tree doors...keep exloring the three arena doors untill you find a lever of some type which makes the platform another platform rise higer level...you will have no problem killing the sucker...jess
 Andreas
07-09-2000, 4:22 PM
Thanx Jessica, I still had two doors left ...
Page: 1 of 1