Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help for Level 4

Page: 1 of 1
 Krissy
06-10-2000, 3:41 PM
I got stuck in level 4. I found the little plant and irrigated it, but it seems as if it needs light to grow. How to do this? Thanx in advance to anybody who can help me.
 Monique
06-10-2000, 4:18 PM
Hello,
If I can be of any help, go to www.canofworms.com/game/indy) (http://www.canofworms.com/game/indy) and get the walkthrough. Its clear written and it will get you further in your game. The only thing I can remember now is that in the room with the statue are two big doors. Above the door is a platform and above the platform is a set of louvers. They must be opened to let in light for the plant. Its a long story so better download or print (that will take some time because its about 38 pages) the walkthrough and you can play. Succes!

------------------
 Mischaz
06-12-2000, 5:41 AM
You have to jump on the platform. Use the big beam that crosses the room and jump from there. Succes!
 Ouly
06-12-2000, 12:41 PM
Use your whip from the large beam above the cistern to swing to the small platform and let some light in.
 Brendan
07-09-2000, 1:50 PM
The plant you put into the holder goes down into the water below.
Go back to the ladder in the roof of the water room.
Jump to the beam accross from the platform where the ladder is.
Walk along to the two tiles in the middle of the beam.
Use your whip and cross to the platform in line with the tiles.
This automatically opens the vent and lets light in.
Page: 1 of 1