Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Plant Bulb Room on Level 4

Page: 1 of 1
 Brendan
05-25-2000, 2:47 PM
OK - After you have jumped a few planks in the plant bulb hall you go to the side kill a spider and grab a key. After that when I try to jump to any of the planks or to the ledge by the table I can't.
Is this a fault, am I doing something wrong or am I just not trying hard enough?
Thanks for any help.
 Ouly
05-25-2000, 5:32 PM
Hi Brenden, this room is, in my opinion, one of the best puzzle rooms in the game. To get to the platform you see close by you will need to climb on nearly every girder in the room first to get there. Head back the way you came a bit and then figure out a way to get to the other side of the room. There are actually 2 ways to get there. Look around the room carefully to plan your route out. There are clues to help you plan the route. Good luck.

[This message has been edited by Ouly (edited May 25, 2000).]
 Brendan
06-14-2000, 8:50 AM
Thanks but I can't get back to the other side of the room cos it's to far to jump onto the next plank! When i landed on the plank with access to the key room the plank just before it broke. Does this mean I have to go back to my last Save cos i need to use the plank for the jump? Someone please send me a saved game after you have got off that ledge
Thanks
 Ouly
06-16-2000, 12:40 AM
You can jump back over the gap the broken girder left, but it is not easy. Sorry, I don't have a save game for you to use.
 Brendan
06-18-2000, 10:00 AM
OK - Thanks anyway at least I know it's possible now. I'll go and try again.
 Brendan
07-07-2000, 7:24 AM
Thanks Ouly, I am now stuck further on in the game with the Ice Monster!
Page: 1 of 1