Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WHAT I HAVE TO DO NOW????????????

Page: 1 of 1
 tekorsvp
07-04-2000, 1:17 AM
IґM LEAVING THE 3TH LEVEL BUT I CANґT KILL THAT ICE MONSTER..... AND THE TUNNEL HAVE LOT OF ICE THAT I CANґT CRASH!!!!
IґVE MY FIRST MACHINEґS PART BUT I DONґT KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

------------------
TEKO
 Monique
07-04-2000, 8:29 AM
Hi,
You mean you want to leave the 4th level? You have urgons part but you can't crush the iceblock. And the icemonster? Did it came down or just stayed on the ceiling. Have you already use the patch? If not, download the patch 1.2 from Lucas Art site and install it. After that start up your last saving before intering the "icepalace". In my game after using the patch the icemonster came off the ceiling and I was finaly able to kill it and finish that level. If it not works out for you with the patch, send me a mail and I will send you a saved game so you can finish that level.

------------------
Page: 1 of 1