Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

level 14 NUB

Page: 1 of 1
 Thrax
06-12-2000, 3:06 PM
I'm stuck chasing that fat nazi that has my gear and I stop him but nothing I do seems to work I can't get the gear from him tried everything he took rockets and grenades and it didn't kill him.

any ideas?
 Monique
06-13-2000, 9:14 AM
Go down either set of stairs that lead to the wall of gears. At the entrance to the tunnel that cuts onder the middle structure you'll find a stone that can be pulled out to block the passage. Do that and go to the other unblocked end and pull the same block you just pushed three times untill it covers the decorated tile in the center of the tunnel. Now Volodnikov can't cut through there. Go upstairs and enter the central structure. Go to the statue in the back room. Pull it once toward you then go behind it and push it once. Now go to either side and push it to line up with one of the two exits. Go behind it and push it into the exit to plug it. Now go find the fat commie and chase him until he traps himself in the dead end you just created. He will gives up the Bronze Gear.

------------------
Page: 1 of 1