Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level 12 help!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 fuqs54
06-07-2000, 8:11 PM
I have got two of the arms off the door. The map tells me to go to one place, but I can't seem to find a way to get there. I also have gotten to a ledge that goes over a bunch of mine tracks, but I can't jump the ledge or climb down it. I also earlier made a hole in a wall, but it is too small for me to fit through. Do either of these things have anyrthing to do with getting farther. I am really frustrated and confused!!!!!!!
 Monique
06-08-2000, 5:59 AM
Have you light all 4 firewood places? If yes go towards the shallow end of the mine pit. Nearby is a pyramid fronted by a green-marked vertical column and a broken one. Get the poison kit. Very close by, puck up the green beam and follow it to the next jackal statue. The fourth you will find nearby the TNT-shed.

------------------
 Ouly
06-12-2000, 12:33 PM
This is a tough level. The ledge overlooking the railway tracks can be jumped, and in fact, must be. This, if I remember right, will let you get to the other two pyramids. Don't concern yourself with the small hole in the wall that you created with Urgon's part. There is another way into the room you see. Jump the railway tracks first.
Page: 1 of 1