Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

S.O.S LEVEL 13!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 KoRnholio
06-03-2000, 11:12 PM
I simply don't know how to get the King Sol's green gem at level 13. There's no way out on that #$%&%$ room under the pool room.
Please HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP MMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Monique
06-04-2000, 6:49 AM
Hi, I don't see the problem. When you in the Z-shaped pool-room, climb the blocks till you see tracks and soldiers, shoot them, turn right, jump/grab/pull ledge, climb next block, run/jump/grab ledge in front of trapezidal doorway. Run/jump/grab and pull up into doorway. There you find Sol's green gem. Take it and just jump into water. (thats were your minecar is) Succes

------------------
 Ouly
06-12-2000, 12:24 PM
I had the same problem for a while. You cannot get the green gem from the z-shaped pool until you have triggered the Russian rocket launcher attack past switch 3. The attack opens up the wall so that you can climb up to the top of the tall pillars. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, get back into the mine cart, set switch 3 to the outside track, and go around again. You'll see.
Page: 1 of 1