Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level 16 - Marduk/sophia vanished

Page: 1 of 1
 poochel
06-04-2000, 5:49 PM
Ok - so I finally got to the point where I've opened the three portals with the three jewels, but now I have no opponent. This is pretty annoying. Marduk/Spohia vanished after I opened the first portal and created the first portion of the "real world" structure. Now what? This is exactly what happened in TR4 - I couldn't finish the game because of a bug in the last level. Now this. Why can't they just make a game that works?
 poochel
06-04-2000, 8:11 PM
Very strange. I went back to one of my earlier saves and did not save after opening the first door. That worked, but then Marduk kept killing me as I ran to the next door. In the end I had to use the "invincible" code in order to get to all three doors and get back to marduk with my whip. Kind of spoiled the ending, but at least I got through. Fortunately the bonus level removed the invincible code.
 Monique
06-04-2000, 8:16 PM
Oh you unlucky you
They make games that work out fine but it seems you have no luck at all. You work with a patch or not? If not try downloading the patch 1.2 and play your game from your last (or almost last) saving. Maybe it helps.

------------------
Page: 1 of 1