Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Spoilers - Galaxy Droid???

Page: 1 of 1
 Sith Lord Bile
08-11-2003, 11:28 AM
I originally posted this in the padawan lounge, but someone suggested I try here as well.

Okay, I encountered this thing the first time I was going through the game, so I started over because I heard this is a bug that sometimes comes up, but...

I have encountered it again, so my question is: is the galaxy droid supposed to appear and if so, when. I have encountered it both times the first time I get to walk through the hawk after we escape from Malak, but it also seems that in both cases, my game had that load error when trying to load up a planet after finding that thing. Heck, last night, when I saw it on the bridge, I ran the other way (literally) without talking to it, but the game froze on load up when I tried to disembark.

Also, when everyone was in the central room after the revelation about who "I" was, I could not find juhani anywhere, she wasn't in the room she's been in. Any ideas?
 Boba Rhett
08-11-2003, 7:57 PM
SPOILERS

It's not supposed to appear. Nobody is very sure why it does. It happened to me after I found out my true identity when I played HK-47's fighter sim then was actually attacked. You can get past the bug by going to where you'r supposed to be going.

I couldn't find Juhani either.
 JediConsularAD
10-06-2004, 10:26 AM
it usally happens after you go to kashyyk and it is a mystery. perhaps someone else knows. you also get your swoop bike put in the cargo bay. when i chose to go to coruscant it does nothing, perhaps bioware had plans for mods.
 Cyborgninja
10-19-2004, 2:45 PM
how can u go to coursant
 Darth333
10-20-2004, 7:49 AM
Originally posted by LordReven
how can u go to coursant
You cannot go to coruscant. This planet is not in the game files.
 Cyborgninja
10-21-2004, 8:01 AM
thank u for clearing that up
 90SK
10-22-2004, 4:05 PM
Forgive me...whats this galaxy droid?
 Cyborgninja
10-28-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by CaptainSkye
Forgive me...whats this galaxy droid?

Yes what xactly is the galaxy droid:confused:
 Thrak Farelle
03-25-2008, 9:02 AM
I know this thread is kinda old, but I know how to get the galaxy droid. For those of you that have seen the random entries where people don't remember exactly what they did, you'll be really happy. I have exact instructions. I don't have much time now, so i'm only going to give you the instructions, i'll tell you what changes when I have more time, but I will say, don't use the galaxy droid to travel to anywhere but yavin, tatooine, kashyyyk, manaan, and korriban. And make sure you follow the instructions exactly, not being bossy, but this is a very specific glitch.

1) After you've got the fourth star map, dantooine and 3 others, I did T, Ka, and M, SAVE YOUR GAME!, and select dantooine as your destination. You get captured by the leviathan. Play the leviathan through normally.

2) After you leave the leviathan and you've had the big long discussion about you being [SPOILER!!], you'll see a sequence of you landing on dantooine.

3) You'll really be on the planet that you haven't got the star map on yet.

4) SAVE THE GAME!!

5) Exit the ebon hawk, walk around the landing pad a bit until ziagrom (a green twilek) comes up to you, and then re-enter. This could freeze. If it does, re load from save game on instruction number 4.

6) Go to the galaxy map, and select yavin, if you're on the xbox, and have no xbox live, it may not work because you have to choose tatooine.

7) You'll get attacked by sith fighters, defeat them.

8) There may or may not be a landing sequence

9) All your party members will be in the centre of the ebon hawk, the galaxy droid should be in the cockpit, and swoop droid in garage. The map should be either of the leviathan bridge, command deck, or of manaan underwater base. Zallbar follows you around, DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PARTY! SAVE YOUR GAME! You now have a permanant galaxy droid save, BACK IT UP ONTO EVERY MEMORY CARD YOU HAVE!

10) Go to wherever I said you could go before, if you go somewhere else, this game, is over. Too dramatic?

11) This may well wreck your game, it's meant for you to have a bit of fun, then reload from the save game from instruction 1, then do it normally.
Page: 1 of 1