Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Which side will you play on?

Page: 2 of 2
 Crow_Nest
09-13-2003, 6:14 AM
Originally posted by DarthFreak
There are a lot of darkies here, uh? :o

I'm one too, btw :cool:

Duhz, everyone loves the dark side.
 DarthFreak
09-13-2003, 8:57 AM
Originally posted by crow_nest
Duhz, everyone loves the dark side.

But where are the paladins of justice jedis that made famous the star wars universe? Are they gone? :(
 |GG|Carl
09-13-2003, 9:00 AM
First light, then dark.(I save the funniest for last)
 JarJarBinks
09-13-2003, 4:21 PM
I don't really like light, light powers are lame, although using mind trick on a wampa (I got this from looking in the assets0.pk3) and running around whacking enemies might be fun :). I'll probably beat the game dark first then light.
 NITEMARE
09-13-2003, 7:33 PM
ok i couldn't resist and asked one of my friends who already played both sides on their...you know what. it's basicaly already in the demo you guys. the basic forces in the middle get upgraded as the player advances in the story. the light and dark forces are free to choose and don't mean nothing in the end. the choice is made in one dramatic game situation. so we can do what ever we want before that...so just save the game and load it to play the other side through.
also, i hear that the dark side is much cooler. and also tougher. the ending should be better "they" say. but it is better to play the light and after that the dark side...save the best for later...
 Zek
09-13-2003, 8:29 PM
Well as we all know you can take both sides in the demo, but I've heard that the last couple of levels and ending are influenced by your standing sort of like JK1. No confirmation on that since I don't remember where I read it.

I'll take Light first just to get the "correct" ending, and Dark afterwards. As for multiplayer I enjoy both, but I think I'll probably go Light more often for Absorb and Protect. In JK2 I switched to Light in multiplayer when everyone else and their mothers spammed Grip, Lightning and Absorb. I got very tired of FF saber dueling because inevitably it would become more about force powers and there weren't many interesting saber battles, but at least with Absorb you could even the playing field and take advantage of the poor saber skills of the Dark spammers.
 NITEMARE
09-14-2003, 9:53 AM
as i said, i know people who already have the full game and they say, it's not important what forces you choose, it will be a one time decision during the game. so place your force points to you liking...
 match
09-14-2003, 10:00 AM
think dark side's pretty interesting.... eventhough i'll go for the light side first
 StormHammer
09-14-2003, 10:18 AM
I'll play Light side first, and then Dark side the second time through. ;)

And NITEMARE...any more 'confirmation' posts (it's pretty obvious you have the game :rolleyes: ) and you will be instantly banned. You are --->||<--- this close...so consider this a final warning.
 princessliar
09-14-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Iblis Reborn
thanx princessliar
i guess i never killed him cause i would have remembered that

Use the weapons cheat to get loads of sequencer charges and put them all right under Weegee, then get some more and keep doing it until you have an enormous pile of the things and set them off. The explosion will be very loud, but you can still hear Rahn say his bit. Weegee doesn't disappear instantly or fall to the ground, but you can walk through him and after a little while he'll vanish. :)
 The Cheat
09-14-2003, 12:31 PM
now that i have played the demo, i am leaning more towards the dark side :)
 Crow_Nest
09-14-2003, 4:31 PM
The true power, lies within the Dark Side of the Force.

Muahahahahaha!:D
Page: 2 of 2