Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck on Level 3

Page: 1 of 1
 Jabberwakie
06-04-2000, 1:23 AM
I'm stuck, after all the rafting i did, i got to the room with all the machines going up and down. I see i need to get to the door on the level above. I can not seem to get up there. I have tried jumping on the machines going up and down, so i might jump onto the platform to continue...but no can do. how do i get Indy up there to the door above where i enter?? any hints on how to do this...i've been stuck for awhile.
 Mischaz
06-04-2000, 5:45 AM
Hi, the way to get to the upper level is by jumping on the moving platforms. I jumped on the right one (from the side where you enter the room)and then jumped on to the upper level on the other side. You have to jump back and forth between platforms and levels on both sides quite a bit to reach the door, so I hope you can figure it out...
Page: 1 of 1