Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level 14 - slide-jump - electric room

Page: 1 of 1
 poochel
06-02-2000, 3:11 AM
I hate getting stuck permanently by a jump I can't do, but I cannot for the life of me get through that slide-jump routine in the electric room. I've tried to the point where i'm ready to ditch the game. Exactly at what point in the slide do you jump? I either land too short, or I hit the wall and fall down - never grab and pull up. I gave up on some of the goodies in Tomb 3 because of jumps I couldn't do, but this is ridiculous! Any hints here? Exact keystroke combos, maybe? A save game? Anything?
 JR2000Z
06-02-2000, 3:21 PM
the half point of the slide i think
 Ouly
06-02-2000, 4:13 PM
I know how you feel about the jumps. Be patient. Try jumping a little earlier each time once you know the point where you jump too far. It's there somwhere. I also keep the up arrow pressed but I'm not sure if it helps.
 Monique
06-03-2000, 12:02 PM
I don't see the problem; ik tried that slide-jump a few times and every time I ended up hanging on the ledge. So...when you ar before the slope, run, slide down and jъst before the slope ends you jump. It has to work.

------------------
Page: 1 of 1