Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

level 9 gear room

Page: 1 of 1
 INDY_WANNABE
05-29-2000, 10:36 PM
Why can't I seem to open the third door inthe gear room-the jaguar door? The other doors were smooth rolling but this one is not even budging. I tried to download a patch passed that point but I don't know how to install it to play from that point? Please help me!!!
 Monique
05-30-2000, 12:03 PM
Hi, when you downloaded the patch, find it and doubleclick on J3DUpdate1.2.exe. The patch will find his own way to your game and your game will be updated

------------------
 Ouly
06-02-2000, 3:59 PM
I had the same trouble with the fourth door and ended up re-doing the level. The next time open all doors first to see if it will work. I opened the door with all three symbols first, then the one opposite with a couple of rotations. Do some shifting and then the same for the other two. Do not save the door with all three symbols for last as the gears will block your descent to the room below and you may encounter a bug at that point.
Page: 1 of 1