Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

They stopped making FT2!

Page: 1 of 1
 BenIsBack
08-09-2003, 12:07 PM
I hate those filthy LucasArts bastards!
:bdroid2: :mad: :evanpiel:
 bgbennyboy
08-09-2003, 5:20 PM
Ha, I bet you're regretting that username now.
 Junior™
08-09-2003, 5:59 PM
Originally posted by bgbennyboy
Ha, I bet you're regretting that username now.

Heee!

Anyway:
The strange thing about it is that everybody seems to be happy now (as to read here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108093&perpage=40&pagenumber=1)).

P.S.: Finally somebody opened this thread around here. I may now die a happy man.
 Joshi
08-09-2003, 7:24 PM
Yea, I was excited at the news of it, when it was first revealed, anyone would be, its a sequel to a game that I loved. but the more it went along, the worse it seemed to be doing, so I was happy. end of story.

And BenisBack, you may want to talk to an admin about that name of yours. :D
 therealmatt
08-09-2003, 9:25 PM
In the discussion thread in the main mojo forums, there was alot of people saying "I'm glad, because the game would've been ****e" But All we ever saw was beta. We never saw any finished product.
I'm not sure if it's a bunch of panty waists jumping on the "I'm in denial" band wagon or what.
 Vyse
08-11-2003, 1:37 AM
Damn them! They should all be denied a proper splooge just as we have...bastards. :firemad:
 Father Torque
09-04-2003, 4:20 AM
I cant believe they cancelled it. But it might have been good, since the mistake i guess they made might have made the game crappy. Making me buy a crappy game. Which isnt good:) . I sure hope the continue the FT series later on down the road.

And Ben might wanna change that name:p
Page: 1 of 1