Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help needed to get back to clock in shambala + for cheats

Page: 1 of 1
 sexykitten
05-01-2000, 2:28 PM
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY HINTS OR CHEATS TO HELP WITH ANY LEVEL, ALSO I AM STUCK IN SHAMBALA, I HAVE KILLED THE 3 ICE MONSTERS BUT CANNOT GET BACK UP TO THE CLOCK AFTER PUSHING THE BLOCK AND STARTING THE WATERWHEEL MOVING
 MarkMan
05-02-2000, 9:49 AM
to get back up u need to climb the left step thingy up as far as u can and use indys whip on the "that thing looks whippable" pole above u..then u climb up on to the ledge and time your jump on to the moving pole from the water pump thingy...hope i helped

------------------
Never Fear,
Mark is Here
 Brendan
05-07-2000, 6:41 PM
You should be able to just jump from the moving platforms after climbing up the wooden ledges and land on that concrete ledge then you can get out. It is definetaly hard to land on the moving platforms.
 atlantis_maniac
05-30-2000, 12:58 AM
When climbing the wooden platforms, there are a few sections that you to a whip climb. Also time your jump so that you are a few feet from the edge when the moving plate is just moving toward your direction.

------------------
We are what dreams are made of, our tiny lives rounded with a sleep.
- Shakespeare
Page: 1 of 1