Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Free design

Page: 1 of 1
 Thrik
08-08-2003, 10:07 AM
Taken already :p

I was working on the design for a personal site last night, but decided afterwards that I wasn't satisfied with it. So, I've scrapped it and am giving away the design to anybody who wants it - but only one person. I don't want to see it everywhere. It's obviously unfinished, so you might want to add some text/pictures to the header/footer areas. The design currently shows fine on 800x600 and above, so bear that in mind before changing the actual size of it.

So.. the first person to reply to this post stating that they'll use it gets to keep it and I shall remove the download link and permission to use it for everyone else. Please make sure you WILL use it though, I don't want to let you have it and then two weeks later find you never even used it.

If nobody wants it I'll just throw it into the trash I guess. :p

Preview (http://www.grimfandango.net/thrik/gfstyle)
 James Isaac
08-08-2003, 10:52 AM
I am using it! :D

Thanks Thirk.

[EDIT]I got it now, you can remove the link.

Thanks a lot
 Thrik
08-08-2003, 11:01 AM
Well done :)

I'm not a nazi so I don't require this, but a small "Thanks to Thrik for the design" or something in your news post would be nice. Anyways.. enjoy the design.
 James Isaac
08-08-2003, 11:04 AM
Yeah, I will have a credits page, and I will definetly thank you for the design there.
 Susan
08-10-2003, 6:35 PM
Maybe an odd place to be posting this ...

... but how do you get the webpage so that the scrollbar on the side has a different color?
 Thrik
08-10-2003, 7:22 PM
It's done with CSS. Type "css scrollbar color" into google.com and see what pops up.
 Susan
08-10-2003, 7:28 PM
Thanks!
 Tall Guy
08-15-2003, 9:11 AM
can't i have your sig thrik instead? heh :D
Page: 1 of 1