Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Shambala Sanctuary

Page: 1 of 1
 MarkMan
05-08-2000, 6:23 AM
I need help in shambala sanctuary. Im trying to get into the room with the gold statue and indy says i must go through the broken window. But when i go around through the other window, i cant get to it because of the ledges on either side of the window. I have tried dropping down and sliding across, but i cant pull myself back up.
Someone PLEASE help!!

------------------
Never Fear,
Mark is Here
 csnookieb
05-08-2000, 11:51 PM
You have to shoot the window out to climb up from ledge. Looking in room you can see a window across the way take your gun out and he will raise it when you are facing the right way,shoot and then go to ledge and climb up.
 Ouly
05-25-2000, 5:55 PM
You may have a hard time shooting the window out. It can only be done from one place and there is a bug that causes you to aim to the left of the window. If this happens, keep trying to face the window without autoaim engaging. It is hard to do but I finally managed to do it with a bit of luck I guess.
Page: 1 of 1