Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level 13 Green gem

Page: 1 of 1
 taniman
05-03-2000, 12:05 PM
I just can't get the green Sol's gem from the mines. I know where it is but I can't climb the pillars in the room with the z-pool. I 've read a walkthrough but it didn't help much. If anyone could give me a hint I 'd be gratefull...
 Ouly
05-24-2000, 6:20 PM
I had the same problem for a while. Have you triggered the russian rocket launcher attack that blows up the track near the waterfall room? (past switch 3 on the outside track) Until that happens, a critical block will not shift to allow you to climb the pillars in the z room. If you have, then jump the water to the lowest block, climb the next 1 and then you can leave the room through a hole the attack made. A couple more jump/climbs will bring you back into the z room on top of a tall pillar. Jump to the other and 2 more jumps to the green gem.
Page: 1 of 1