Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

need help urgent....

Page: 1 of 1
 mexagon
05-21-2000, 12:33 PM
hello. in the second chapter i'm stuck at a place. I jumped over the truck. then killed there everyone including the sniper. took the first tresury, the green diamond. however i cant go anywhere else. help please.
 Brendan
05-21-2000, 5:21 PM
OK - In the room with the goodies there is a box, move it so you can climb up to the next platform.
AFTER THAT - Run down the balcony to your left when you have finished climbing up but have your gun ready as there is a soldier waiting.
Use your whip to cross the crevasse then jump to the next platform (you dont climb up the ladders to do this)
 Monique
05-21-2000, 5:26 PM
Hello Mexagon,
At the end of the ledge, left from the doorway where you entered after finding the treasure, is a stairway leading down. Follow it to a gap in the floor. Use Indy's whip to swing across, then climb the ladder down to the next level. Turn left, jump up and pull yourself up to the ledge above. Be ready to shoot a guard soon as you get to the top.
Go straight ahead, past an intersection to the left, to the end of the corridor. Turn right into a dark room and get treasure 2 silver coins. Go back to the intersection you just passed and turn right. Angle left and climt the ledge. Go trough the doorway by the crate with the desk lamp and book on it.
I hope it helps you, succes

------------------
Page: 1 of 1