Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level 16 "problem jump?"

Page: 1 of 1
 montrealtigger
05-21-2000, 1:44 AM
Indiana is swimming through the green cubic dimension up to blue ledge.. Indiana is supposed to take something.. But, Indiana must run/jump/grab next to the blue ledge.. I always try it for one month.. It's not working for me... Indiana falls down from the ledge.. I don't know if my software is right? or something is a trick?? Anyonw could you explain to me?

I already send this savegame to two webpages (IndyRayon and PnAndy) but they never answer me!!

Thanks
 Monique
05-21-2000, 7:34 AM
Hello,
It took me also a long time to figure it out but: instead of run/jump/grab: move him close to the edge, then execute a forward roll and Indy rolls neatly onto the next ledge. (It is possible that you do not make it to the ledge but you have to find the right angle to make the forward roll) Use this manouver to move from ledge to ledge. It's safer and more precise than a running leap.
Resumй: You start in Aetherium, swim forward and land on bleu ledge, walk forward to the edge, turn around and drop into the ether. Turn right and swim out of the Aetherium (ether) onto the ledge. Than you do what I wrote above. Than dive into the ether and turn left to see the tunnel with green stripes. Swim to the end following twists and turns. You end up in a blue room. Take a running leap to either of the blue platforms ahead. Pull up, walk to the orb-like object and take that "Tool from Beyond". Hop back into the ether and swim down the green tunnel to where you entered then turn left.
I hope it works out well. Succes!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Monique (edited May 21, 2000).]
Page: 1 of 1