Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Palawan Volcano

Page: 1 of 1
 Napoleon
05-20-2000, 3:51 PM
I'm right through to the cave where the lava flows past the giant statue. Sophia has been captured. I've got an aluminium key but nothing to open and two doors which I can't open. I've re-done the level 4 times but I'm still stuck. Can anyone PLEASE help!!
Thanks
 Monique
05-20-2000, 4:40 PM
Hello Napoleon,
You got the key, after you got the key: on the left wall is a block obscured by vines. Pull it out, climb on top then climb up the cliff and over to the right to get into a cave. Push the big button in there to open the doors below. Go down and enter the doors (golden idol). Go all the way back to the elevator, push the green button and go down. Where the lava flows into the room walk up the steps on the right side. Use the whip to move the statue's arm and open a door on your right. Take care of the scorpions and enter. Fowllow the path to another cavern with a bridge over lava.
After this you meet Sophia and later on you can use the key (to free Sophia!)
Succes!

------------------
Page: 1 of 1